John Scott Heath, M.D. F.A.C.C.
- Joined Academic Cardiology in 2003
- Bachelor Science Degree: Biology, Gannon University,
- Medical degree: Jefferson Medical College,
- Residency: Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, A
- Cardiology Fellowship: National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Attending Cardiologist, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth,
VA Rank: Lieutenant Commander
- Board certification: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiology Special Expertise: Cardiovascular noninvasive
testing including nuclear cardiology, echocardiography and transeophageal echocardiography, Heart Failure Management
- Assistant Professor, Oakland University-William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Consistently voted as one of Hour Magazine's Top Doc
by his peers
- On staff at William Beaumont Hospital, Troy.
- Memberships: American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Fellow of the American College of Cardiology