Phillip Kraft, M.D. F.A.C.C.
- Joined Academic Cardiology in 2005
- Bachelor of Science: Chemistry, University of Michigan
- Medical Degree: Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Residency: Wayne State University Affiliated hospitals
- Cardiology fellowship: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Board Certification; Internal Medicine,
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiology Special Expertise: Interventional cardiology
- Associate Professor, Oakland University-William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Currently serves as Chief of Cardiovascular medicine and Cardiac Cath Lab section Head at Beaumont Hospital, Troy.
- Listed as one of Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs
by his peers
- Memberships: American Heart Association, Fellow of the American College of Cardiology